Blogging as my little one grows...

Blogging as my little one grows...
2 lbs at birth... My Logan

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Not Cool

I called my mother a little while ago, and she informed me that they scheduled her MRI for Thursday.  They have to sedate her for the MRI because she freaks out in small spaces.  They are going to do it in Iowa City, which is about an hour and a half from us (give or take).  They scheduled her appointment for 7am. 

Apparently, I am the only person that is free that day to take her.  (what?!?!)

We will have to leave at 5am.

5am on my day off, on the 1 of 2 days I get to sleep in a week.  I am working between 48-50 hours a week right now. 

This is not even right.

PLUS, I will have to keep a toddler  happy and/or busy for about 2ish hours. In a hospital.  I mean they have a children's play area outside, so that wouldn't be that difficult.  However, its supposed to rain.  BLAH

I have to get these save the dates out this week, and I am not even for sure I made enough.  I really don't even know if I have a complete guest list yet, because my family are a bunch of procrastinators.  They don't think I need the info because it is not until September. That's only 4 months.  (Only 4 months to my wedding! WOW!) I guess that still think that is forever away, but it is not.  Really.  Come on. 

I guess I will need to stalk Jamaica again today in order to de-stress.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! That totally stinks!

    Drink lots of coffee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like. Right. Yeah. Like. Yeah. Right.

    Why can't I text you until 10 if you are going to be up at 5 and outside in a play area in the rain? You can text outside in a play area in the rain. I texted Josh today. He says he is excited. Hmmmm? No ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to start writing down things my kids say and posting them as comments in response to your letters. Yeah, how is that for some payback? Deal with it. I should be sleeping.....

    ReplyDelete