Blogging as my little one grows...

Blogging as my little one grows...
2 lbs at birth... My Logan

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Here I am..

Since I am finnally gotten the Save-the-dates for the wedding out, I feel I can relax a little bit.  Yes only a little, because there is so so much more work to be done for the wedding.  I am so looking forward to some of it, other stuff not so much.  Like the part where we have to meet with a married couple from our church and talk about Natural Family Planning and Christian Sexuality.  Yup, not looking forward to that much or the fact that it is going to cost 140.00 for 3 sessions. 

Sounds fun huh?

Wanna do it for me?
.
.
.
Yeah I didn't think so.  lol

I have been thinking of some really funny and fun things I could blog about lately.  However since stress took over and this headache that has taken up permanent residence in my head, I can't remember any of the things I was going to write about.  I am thinking of naming my headache though, I think since its been here so long it deserves a name.  Any suggestions?

A couple weeks ago I was going through my old box of letters in my closet and came across letters from my childhood best friend Tabitha.  We were really close until the age of 6 1/2 when we were separated because I moved to Illinois from Florida.  We wrote eachother letters from then until about 16ish when the letters stopped.  I think just getting older and having so much going on that we stopped writing eachother.  We lost touch.  Well thanks to the invention of Facebook and everyone and their mom being on there, I was able to locate her (and her mom).  We have started talking again, mostly through text messages, and its nice.  She has an 8 year old. Hopefully she is going to come up for my wedding and it'll be the first time we will have seen eachother in 11 years.  I am looking forward to it.

4 comments:

  1. Hope the headache is gone soon.
    I love Facebook for that reason, too. We moved a lot when I was a kid and I've found most of my friends from all of my schools. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome that you found your friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really lame suggestion, but you already know I'm lame, so, you know. I carry around a little notebook to write my ideas in because I can't remember from one minute to the next what I'm thinking about. Once you remember to write the stuff down, it really works. Try it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. usually the ideas come when i am driving, I am not sure it is safe to start writing in a notebook at that time...lol

    ReplyDelete