Blogging as my little one grows...

Blogging as my little one grows...
2 lbs at birth... My Logan

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I heart productive days

Today has been a very productive day.  I got to sleep in and relax until around 9:30-10:00 am.  My child is an angel sometimes.  After we got up and breakfast was taken care of I moved the big speakers that were taking up valuable space in the bedroom (it was so not my idea to have those big things here in the first place, let alone in the bedroom).  They are big concert size speakres. I don't even know why he has them, he never uses them.  Anyway.  I moved them out of the bedfroom and onto our back porch, he will be taking them back to his parents house this weekend.  Then I moved the treadmill (yes, I am really a super hero with amazing strength when I am not blogging) (hah not so much) out of the house and into the yard.  We are giving the treadmill to my grandpa, because his doesn't work and we have a gym membership now. 

So the bedroom is beginning to look more like a bedroom and less like a lets-shove-everything-we-can't-find-a-home-for-in-there room.  It really needs vacuumed, I guess I will get to that tomorrow.  I am going to use the carpet cleaner tomorrow for the first time, usually Chip does that.  Should be interesting.

I am really irritated at Wal-mart lately (yes even more than usual).  My mother and I found these plates, they are plastic, white, and square.  They are lovely.  We have maybe about 1/2 of what we need for the wedding, and they have stopped stocking them. I don't know what we are going to do.  I really like these plates.  We might order a different kind online and see if we like them.  They are cheaper because come 20 in a pack for the same prices as 5 in the other ones.  I just really like the ones we already have.  BAH. I am going to go into Walmart and see if they will order the rest for us if we pay for them in advance and my mom is going to check with one of their suppliers at the restaurant to see if they can be ordered.  Hopefully one of these avenues works out. 

I also got the contract from the DJ in the mail today.  He gave a fill in list for all the music we want.  I can't wait to sit down and actually fill it out.  I heart music. 

Tomorrow we meet with the priest for approx 2 hours to discuss the inventory test we took 2 weeks ago to see what issues we need to discuss.  I really am not looking forward to it, because Chip probably read 3/4 of the questions wrong and put uncertain to alot of them. The priest is probably thinking, wow these people need A LOT of work.  haha oh well. 

Also my mother-in-law-to-be is going to be staying the night so she can watch Logan for us while we are meeting with the priest. Logan will be sleeping so it won't be too taxing on her, but it is on me to get the house spot-less.  Even though I know she doesn't care, I care.  So if you are wondering where I am tomorrow, now you will know.

oh and bear with me while I try to find a background I like longer than a day. lol


  1. What is it with men and speakers? Ugh. Mine had big speakers in the living room. I hated them! Now we have surround sound. MUCH better.

  2. luckily I got my soon to be mother-in-law to take them back at her house..