Blogging as my little one grows...

Blogging as my little one grows...
2 lbs at birth... My Logan

Monday, May 3, 2010


I really wanted to have enough time this weekend to post those pictures from last week, but alas I have not, so maybe this upcoming wednesday when I am off work again.  Weekends are just super busy for me!! So now I will just update you a bit on what happened from thursday thru the weekend.


Cleaned like a maniac all day.  That included cleaning the carpet of the bedroom and laundry room.  Getting things throw out, and really wanting to dive into our mountain of plastic tubs of baby clothes to get rid of some (I kept everything!!).  Then I went to the store and bought a few things, nothing insteresting mostly detergent and cleaning products!  I came back home and baked an angel food cake because my mother in law was coming over to stay the night to watch Logan for us while we met with the priest.  When the angel food cake was done I cut it into slices and placed in a casserole dish.  I then proceeded to pour banana cream (sugar free) pudding on top of it and then I added purple grapes, green grapes, and blackberries to it.  It was super yummy and made a perfect birthday present for my mother-in-law-to-be.  I had a roast in the crockpot all day with some baby carrots, so dinner was practically made. I added fresh green beans and steam aspharagus, and it was a perfect dinner.  By the time I got all this done though I had to eat it so fast I couldn't savor the food.  I then jumped in the shower and practically ran out the door to get to the church to meet with the priest about wedding stuff. 

We had taken an inventory of files test to see what issues that Chip and I may need to discuss before getting married.  Overall we did very well, better than I thought we would do.  We discussed a few things we needed to and the Priest said that we are different from just co-habiting couples because we have a child. Duh.  (lol).  He said that co-habitating couples have a higher divorce rate because they go into marriage thinking it is not going to change anything, but it does because they can't just leave.  Or they feel they still can because they still think of themselves as separate. Or something like that.  Since we have a baby we are already attached or bonded to eachother. 

Yeah I don't know if that last paragraph made sense.  Oh well.

Then we went home and went to bed, which by that time was 10pm.  Yowza.


I worked from 6am-4:30pm, and then was susposed to waitress at the restaurant.  We had some bad storms roll through about the time I was driving out there.  It took me an hour and a half to get home.  It was raining so hard I had to pull over several times, and kept getting freaked out.  So because of the rain and that I was late, my grandma said I could just take the night off since they weren't very busy.

I was like, YES!

So I went home and chased Logan around the house, we ordered pizza and picked up a movie (Thanks Redbox).  It was awesome.


Worked 6a-4:30pm, then went to Chip's mom's suprise birthday party.  Well the surprise was already over so mostly I hung out and talked with Chip's grandma.  Another 10pm bed night, ugh I didn't want to get up Sunday morning.


Opened at the restaurant at 6am.  Worked until 1:30pm ish.  Went home changed, went back to the restaurant with Logan for lunch (we have no food in the house that was not frozen).  Then we hung out with my grandpa while my dad & Chip cut up this wood for my grandpa in his empty lot.  When that was done we went to Wal-mart and back over to my parents and had brats for dinner.  Pretty uninteresting huh?

I am hoping to have more to say later one.  We'll see.  I really want to post again about the on-going affair I am having with my bed, but alas I will spare all of you from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment